The compensation and benefits offered to our employees is structured to suit the needs of each individual's preferences.
We have a list of benefits for our employees to choose which include
- PPO plan with PHCS
- Dental coverage
- ADD benefits
- Relocation assistance for every project
- Settling-in assistance for each project
- Employee referral program
- Paid time off
- Career advancement assistance
- Professional skills enhancement assistance
- Processing of Nonimmigrant and Immigrant visas
Please contact us if you have the skills that any employer would be proud to have on its team and we will work with you to identify and choose those benefits that will make your relationship with us long lasting and mutually beneficial.
Current Openings @ Lodestar
To be considered for any of the above positions, please send us your latest updated resume. You can FAX it to 866-532-6120 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 77 Sugar Creek Center Blvd, Ste 190, Sugar Land, TX 77478
Please include the Position ID in all your communication.
Cloud Application Developer
- Job ID - 2018-02
- Qualification - Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Applications or Management Information Systems
- Experience - please see below
Travel to in-state and out-of-state client sites may be required.
18 months of experience as Software Consultant or any other position involving duties as a Cloud Application Developer