The compensation and benefits offered to our employees is structured to suit the needs of each individual's preferences.
We have a list of benefits for our employees to choose which include
- PPO plan with PHCS
- Dental coverage
- ADD benefits
- Relocation assistance for every project
- Settling-in assistance for each project
- Employee referral program
- Paid time off
- Career advancement assistance
- Professional skills enhancement assistance
- Processing of Nonimmigrant and Immigrant visas
Please contact us if you have the skills that any employer would be proud to have on its team and we will work with you to identify and choose those benefits that will make your relationship with us long lasting and mutually beneficial.
Current Openings @ Lodestar
To be considered for any of the above positions, please send us your latest updated resume. You can FAX it to 866-532-6120 or email it to email@example.com or mail it to 77 Sugar Creek Center Blvd, Ste 190, Sugar Land, TX 77478
Please include the Position ID in all your communication.
Java Full-stack Developer
- Job ID - 2018-04
- Qualification - Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Applications or Management Information Systems
- Experience - please see below
- Job Description - Create, develop, and modify multithreaded Java full-stack applications using Spring MVC, relational databases, and application server. Use Kafka Streams, Talend Studio, and Hadoop for modeling and processing high volume real-time data. Use scripting languages, integration and version control tools to automate the build. Provide technical assistance, problem resolution, and troubleshooting of the applications.
Travel to in-state and out-of-state clients may be required.
24 months of experience as Senior Software Engineer or Applications Developer or Software Engineer or any other position involving duties as Java Full-stack Developer.