The compensation and benefits offered to our employees is structured to suit the needs of each individual's preferences.
We have a list of benefits for our employees to choose which include
- PPO plan with PHCS
- Dental coverage
- ADD benefits
- Relocation assistance for every project
- Settling-in assistance for each project
- Employee referral program
- Paid time off
- Career advancement assistance
- Professional skills enhancement assistance
- Processing of Nonimmigrant and Immigrant visas
Please contact us if you have the skills that any employer would be proud to have on its team and we will work with you to identify and choose those benefits that will make your relationship with us long lasting and mutually beneficial.
Current Openings @ Lodestar
To be considered for any of the above positions, please send us your latest updated resume. You can FAX it to 866-532-6120 or email it to email@example.com or mail it to 77 Sugar Creek Center Blvd, Ste 190, Sugar Land, TX 77478
Please include the Position ID in all your communication.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Job ID - 2018-03
- Qualification - Masters degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems
- Experience - please see below
- Job Description - Design test strategies, develop test plans, write test cases and scenarios, execute test scripts, manage defects, and prepare reports for functional, integration, performance, load, stress, and reliability testing of applications developed under waterfall and agile methodologies. Perform manual and automated test management, script development and execution. Perform independent validation and verification of user interface, middleware, business rules, integration, and backend using event and data driven methods. Use HP Quality Center, WinRunner, LoadRunner, Junit, Selenium, QTP, SoapUI, SQL plus, DOORS, and TOAD in performing the above duties.
Travel to in-state and out-of-state client sites may be required.
Masters degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems and 36 months of experience as Solution Integration – Senior Consultant, Senior QA Analyst, or any other position performing the duties as a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst.